Friday, November 18, 2011

So much for a posting schedule.

Well, I'm off to great start. I barely get a chance to post as it is and I miss my first chance to do this right. DERRR! As promised though, I'm going to feature some fun things and fun people I find inspiring. Today's feature is Crash Bang Laboratory. You can find the blog here: http://blog.crashbanglabs.com



While there are two people who are part of Crash Band Labs, the blog and their new and thus empty website is run by Kristie Good, aka Karmada. The blog mostly focuses on her adventures at Anime Conventions, including but not limited to her lovely cosplay costumes, selling her artwork and the many trials and tribulations of doing both. Further more, she is hilarious. I have seen her in person, first at JAFAX 2010 as emcee/judge of one of the cosplay contests, and at Shutocon where she and her partner in crime led panels on how to do cosplay the right way. They said they were there to make the mistakes so you don't have to. That is such a comfort!!!!

She also has a deviantArt account, found here: http://karmada.deviantart.com/  I hope she doesn't mind that I'm totally stalking her gallery as we speak. She has such a cute style and cooky perspective, I can't help myself.

Seriously. SO ADORABLE! Ahem...pardon my in-blog yelling. But seriously, look at the eyes on the lower panel. Thank you Karmada for being one of the greatest highlight of my Friday Interwebscapades!

No comments:

Post a Comment