Saturday, March 3, 2012

Been Much Too Long

Well, once again, I drop the ball on posting. But it should be far easier now that I have my own computer and internet access all the time. Yay!

At the moment I don't have a lot in the project category. I'm still trying to organize things since my husband and I moved. I'm also trying to get what I have of some comic scripts typed up and edited. That's turning into one seriously slow process. It would be faster if I wasn't trying to set up my gallery on the new deviantArt account, figuring out if I can raise chickens and working on the art for another story that hasn't gone to script yet.

Happier news though is that my husband and I will be able to make it to Shuto Con this year. I was a little concerned but our tickets are already purchased! Yay again!

 Also, I'm currently editing/color some of my artwork to sell at this year's JAFAX. This is the first time I've ever seriously tried to sell my work and I'm all kinds of nervous about it. My biggest fear is that my work isn't sell-able yet, leaving me with a bunch of prints and stickers that will sit around collecting dust.

To see the new gallery, go to http://lunamusings.deviantart.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment