Saturday, September 29, 2012

Milk Tea, Music and My Life in General

Hello wonderful people! I've been up to very little lately as the LunaMusings household approaches our normal again. My mom is back to work now, but very tired when she comes home so I've been trying to do more of her dishes during the day in addition to all the stuff I try(and often fail) to do in a given day. Thanks for the all prayers/thoughts/good vibes! She's even making lunch today!

And as a small note on other things consumable, the combination of green tea brewed with lemon verbena leaves and added to milk is a lovely thing after you've woken up from a weird night of sleep. And by weird I mean having this stuck in your head so badly it plays in your dreams:


Yeah...it really messes with normal sleep patterns...

At the moment I'm currently downloading all our our music collection from my hubby's compy to mine. 837 out of 13409...it's going to be awhile...

As for the rest of my life, I'm having a crisis of projects. I'm trying to figure out how to balance working on my artwork, soaking and sprouting grains, cooking everyday, making sure the kitchen doesn't explode, working out every weekday, trying to research better eating habits (throw out the fat free, racid oil and processed crap, bring on the full-fat dairy, bone broths and quality produce!), and figuring out how to do all that on a budget. I think I need 72-hour days. I think I'll get this eventually, but in the meantime, I could use some of those prayers/thoughts/goodvibes...

No comments:

Post a Comment