Thursday, November 29, 2012

I Worry About My Head

There's good news and there's bad news.

The good news is that I'm working on starting a little webcomic, mostly so I'll have to do something with my art or people will show up with the torches and pitchforks for lack of updates. It won't be shmancy at first but who said I had to be fabulous before posting anyway?

The problem is, I have no idea where to begin. I'm fairly certain I'm going to do something semi-random a la Awkward Zombie ( http://awkwardzombie.com ), in that somethings will connect, other things will be experiments and random crap that comes to my head. But from there, I'm not sure what I'm doing.

How do I find a place to host the comic?

Should I include original work, or fanfiction...or both? And which ones should I do?

How often should I update?

I think my head may go splodyboom!

So, any ideas?

Also if anyone knows who did this lovely image, I would really like to know so I can internet hug them. This is a recent fandom of mine and this picture is quite possibly one of the best I've seen for it. N and Touko from Pokemon Black/White is seriously adorbs!

Who drew you, beautiful picture?!



No comments:

Post a Comment