What really got me thrown off though, is Anima. I have dived into this world with pretty much everything in me, creativity-wise. Sure I have a lot of other stories but there's just something about this campaign that has grabbed me and will not let me go.
Some of it is that I have a great group of guys as my players who have given me such a diverse cast, I find myself fangirling all over the place about them. They are not the typical kind of group I would put together which makes it that much more fun.
I mean, seriously, who would have thought to put together this group:
* A martial artist/pharmacist who is apathetic about everything except his intense hate for anything dark (my hubby's character).
* An ex-merc who is terrifying with a sword, especially if you are dark/blood mage or pirate, yet lately has been having to be Captain Dad.
* A quiet psychic warrior with ADHD, who also looks a little like a tiger.
* An intensely derpy dark mage who loves everyone despite the fact that he drives everyone else crazy and has a love for pirates.
* A bisexual, nearly divinely gorgeous light mage who is epically unfortunate, particularly in his love-life.
* A ridiculously pale woman with ninja-like skills and penchant for blushing who starts everything by hiring the others to help her find someone who bound a crazy artifact to her when she was five (this one's mine). She also has a crush on one the above guys, but isn't telling anyone who it is.
Seriously, this is such a great cast, I'm kinda beside myself with creative awe. I'm waiting on the details for the ex-merc at this point but since his player has been working very hard on him, I'm more than willing to wait.
Session Four is this Friday. I'm so excited ^^