Thursday, March 8, 2012

Attempts at Being Disciplined

Discipline is one of those things most people wish they had more of in their lives. I'd get so much more done if I could just get moving. So like so many before me, I am attempting to get things going with a little planning. So far I've got one thing to show for it. This:
AGH THE MANTHINGS!
This was me trying to combine several things I don't do fantastically together. I don't draw men as well as I'd like, I'm trying to get the hang of my new computer, and relearn my old tablet. On top of that, I'm trying to learn how to use SmoothDraw which is free in place of Corel Painter which I miss terribly. And for some reason I couldn't get Bram to not look sympathetically amused. BAHHH! Oh well, at least I did it which is more than can be said for Monday's painting practice or Wednesday's perspective practice. I guess its on to object rendering then.

No comments:

Post a Comment